This was a good week so far. I’m starting to get in the habit of doing things every day again, and seeing things get finished is a great motivator. A good to-do list and some routine really can do miracles.
I’m keeping a very neat weekly to-do list and it really helps me focus in what need to get done next. I got all my work related tasks done, and managed to squeeze extra time for writing and language practice. Not going to lie, the pleasure of striking things out is a big part of it. 😀
- Wrote all days, got almost 2k written this week so far. And, more important, started working in a Stiry I was procrastinating on and turns out to be really fun to write after I started.
- 3 drabbles done.
- Started the net one
That was a weird first week. In one hand I dedicated a very small amount of time to writing, but I did make some really good progress on the time I did seat my butt down and worked.
In general, it was a sort of productive week, but I could have done more. (I really need to finish Dragon Age already so it will let me go freeee! XD)
Progress so far:
- Worked 3 days this week, 2 short of my 5 days a week goal. Got very few words written, but I plotted and outlined the short story I want to work on next. It is a romance and I’m really looking forward to starting writing it for real, the few scenes I already have were very fun to create.
- Started a new book, A Hero at the End of the World By Erin Claiborne. So far it’s good, I’m not completally in love but it’s entertaining.
- Journal is doing great, I missed writing on paper.
Here we go again! New year and all the feelings of fresh start that come with it. This is second time I join this challenge, I didn’t do so good last time, but I feel like this time around I have a better idea of what I can actually accomplish in a 80 days time frame. So, without any more detours, goals for this round:
- Write 55 of those 80 days (more or less 2/3).
- Get 30k of fiction on paper. (Paper, screen… you get the idea!)
- Work on the HL short stories. have no idea of how long those will be yet, so it’s harder to try to predict how far in it I will get.
- Write 30 drabbles for 100 Drabbles Challenge.
- Keep a journal.
- Read 4 books.
And that is it. Good luck to everyone! 😀